July 25, 2010

3520. I’ve watched 3520 minutes of drama, 58.67 hours. 3 series of drama for the past 3 weeks.
See, when you were into the plot of the story, you would love to watch it till the end. I doubt it. When it approaches the end, usually a happy one, I have landed myself in trouble. What am I supposed to do after that?
John went home today. I did nothing today. I’m going to sleep alone again tonight. Does that matter? It’s just that more of the feeling of emptiness get to project onto me.
So what. I can still complete my homework, I can still read my novel, I can still read more vocabulary.
That’s my life. Nothing much to add any twist into it.
Now that I have made calculations, I learnt that I should cut more on my expenses. Although I haven’t really gone to the big malls with my friends yet, no movies yet, no bowlings, no karaokes, and shopping would be ridiculous for now, I do think I spent a lot.
Yeah, how am I going to say this? Well, ALM guys are pretty cool to hang with, but the issue is that we don’t get to hang with them much. It’s not that ADFP guys suck, just that they didn’t really walk the way I do. Girls? Hah, forget it. ALM girls are pretty cool though.

You’re the only one I think about at the back of my head
And I can’t breathe
When I should
When I have to

No comments:

Post a Comment