Yeah, I admit I don't really have a lot of friends here. Things don't really work out here. You see, when I'm writing this, I'm actually using wordpad. Oops, I don't have internet access here.
Actually there is nothing else that bothers me. To begin with, I know I'm actually having what a lot of people can't have. So?
But it's not that I don't want to study hard, I do study hard, now. I read the Critical Reading Notes, did and read Precalculus, and also a little bit of composition. And I didn't take a nap today.
My class is okay. Okay guys all around, with one cute Adi, which is real rich, ha.
I know I have to work hard. I'm working hard.
Although I didn't really perform well during the placement test, which got me into the third class, I actually still have that little bit of satisfaction.
Fuck, Mr Kamal is such a damn good bullshitter. His class is never boring, his jokes is never depleting. Oh shit, did I mention he actually asked us to curse for our own good so as to prevent culture shock later on. XD
Well, other lecturers as well, are good and nice. (I'm sorry I have to brush up a lot on my vocab)
And ya, the bus service has improved since a complaint is made. Now we will no longer worry of being late. Kudos.
Nice library, I don't read always and I guess I wouldn't be hunting for books always in it. But really, the air conditioner is perfect, the internet is superb and it's always enough to accomodate a lot of people.
I went to Bon Odori, last Saturday, which is the Japanese Cultural Festival. Well, I took a bus, and another bus, and then the free shuttle service for the event and reached at 5pm+. Then first, all the guests were given a fan, which I didn't get one. =.= And we bought food, ice-cream, asahi(beer). And we used the same mean of transport back to our hostel. RM6+RM16+RM10+RM4. RM36 spent. XD Ohya, I didn't really participate in the dance routines, for I'm holding a bag of goodies. Shan wei and Yi Nan too.
If I really spend that much all the time. I'm going to meet this guy--BROKE
Only some weekends I tell myself. Food in college is cheap and suits my appetite. About the chinese food catering as dinner, too much pork lar, haha, and the rice, which has little curry is like what people would call Dry~ Still okay though.
Pretty cheap, not more than RM8 a day during weekdays. While weekends may require some moving around or having meals that are a little 'high-classed'.
Last Friday, I went shopping in Giant. XD First time buying things for myself and paying by myself. Didn't realize it was that much, nearly 50.
Yi Nan is a crapster, like me. It would have been great if we were roommates. Anyway, we still hang out together everyday. It's real tough to find another crapster that is pretty much like me, seriously.
what's mean crapster?
ReplyDelete