August 11, 2010

=..+

I can't tell, why the only times when I'm happy are those when I play Dota, when I spend lots of money on my meals, and when I'm...well, sleeping?
I guess I've lost something I once had. What shall I say when people ask me whether am I happy, for I am happy but only during inappropriate activities. Today, a simple day, I've spent RM15.
Here it comes, had a private talk with Alvin last night, which had my perspective changed. His girl is in his hometown, his parents would kill him if they ever find out, he is an Indian-Bidayuh, his girl is a Malay and they have been together for more than a year. I thought he is that kind of funny guy and personally, I've never thought he'd have a girl and one with such complications was out of my mind completely. And all the things he told me, were damn nice. Anyway, he didn't get me out of this somewhere to anywhere yet. Well, that's why I don't fool with him anymore today. I see him as a truly matured and faithful guy. In short, I'm not going to ponder about stuffs anymore, those stuffs. Please don't get me wrong, for I can sense that some people have got me wrong, so wrong.
Guess my big bro is now at home, with my second bro and little bro, and my parents. Are they having dinner? Are they in some shopping center? Are they watching tv? Are they talking about this and that? Are they thinking of me? Are they planning of something? Are they waiting for me? Wahahahaha!!!!! This is the real first time where everyone is home except me. Do they feel the difference? Lolz, got a little too emotional right now, I'm okay guys. Things are going to be like this, for years to come, this was what I chose. (well, not really what I chose, but the best way that I can go on) I know I wouldn't be happier if I were to study at other places. I'm damn sure about that.
I must study tonight, I must work hard tonight, it's tonight! They kept on saying never give up, well, I shall say start it right! ( I haven't even started fyi) For the sake of a happy trip back home of course!! Anyway, I'm planning to do my essay on the bus, wuahahaha. Looks kind of classy. XD










Don't you just miss those days, Ming?

2 comments:

  1. wonder y u snapped my back, guess it looks better then my front siteXD. it's ben hse right, and tht was the day we realize many dogs around in the middle of the night,the day adriel go cycling at night, the night we realize we're different in perspectives. u mentioned u mind speeding in 161km/h, but i don't. XD! dude, i miss.

    ReplyDelete